Tuesday 18 March 2014

OUGD602 // Personal Branding // Manifesto

I took on this project as part of the extended practice module, following a manifesto presentation we completed within PPP. After creating the manifesto and working on the products within it, it was relevant to include this as part of my branding as it voices everything I think within design and is a good introduction to myself.  Creating a product like this could be used to hand out to studios on visits and interviews.

 For the product I have taken the ideas from the presentation and illustrated them, within an A6 format. This is then enclosed within a small package and sent out within a black metallic bubble post bag, all of which includes my branding to tie it all together and create a product to communicate myself as a designer in more personal style.

The idea of the manifesto is to showcase my thoughts and attitudes towards design and how I use this within my own practice on a day to day basis.












No comments:

Post a Comment