Wednesday 19 February 2014

OUGD602 // Manifesto

Last week we had to present a manifesto to a group of people within our year. The manifesto was something that we lead our lives by or certain things that we believed in and that helps us. The manifesto could be personal or design led.

For my manifesto I decided to do 10 points, I thought this was a good solid round number and a decent amount of statements to work off. I used statements which I could apply to both my personal life and with my design work. 


I really liked the idea of the manifesto and when I was putting mine together, it got me really thinking about the statements and what I do truly believe in.

I think that a manifesto is a really good and positive thing, its personal to each individual and gives the person / people looking at it an understanding of how you conduct yourself and what you believe in.

From doing the manifesto, I thought it would be a great idea to illustrate my own and create it into a mini brief that would break up some work I am doing at the minute. As it shows personal views etc. I thought that once I have illustrated it and created it into a small pack, I could use it as something nice to send out to studios, as it says a lot about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment