Tuesday 18 February 2014

OUGD602 // LPF

Leeds Print Festival took place over the weekend of the 24th January. Within the print fair on the saturday our course had our own table to display work on and sell.

I wanted to make the most of this opportunity and see if I could sell any of my work / get some interest in my work.

The most recent printed work that I could use was the poster I created as part of the COP module. I think these are some of the best prints I have designed are printed anyway, as they have a good concept behind them.

These posters were A2 format, printed on various GFSmith stock. It was a two colour print, using black and fluorescent orange. I put the poster up for sale for £10, which I thought was reasonable for the size and stock used on the print.

Unfortunately none of the prints did sell, but it was still good to have my work there on show and know that there was some interest in the idea behind them.



No comments:

Post a Comment