Monday 28 May 2012

Editorial Design

Recently editorial design has become the area in which i have been very interested in, a lot of my briefs recently have been around editorial design. I like this because i like the idea of laying out content in a way that makes it more attractive to look at and to make people want to read something. It puts across some content in a creative way to give it more meaning and communicate the message of the publication more. I also think there is a lot of experimentation you can do with a publication, but simply using different stock, textures, binding techniques, printing techniques. Its just an area that i really enjoy working in.

I have further explored this idea of editorial design and compiled a whole selection of different examples of work.


A few of my favourite design companies within editorial design:
Heydays

No comments:

Post a Comment