Thursday 24 May 2012

Speaking from experience//Final products

After printing my final designs off today, i cut them all up and got them ready for the crit tomorrow, taking photos of them, this time trying to make my presentation of them better.





























I am really happy with the results of this brief, after not having that long on it, i thought it wasn't going to look that good and be a bit of a let down, but i proved myself wrong, i think in the time i have had i have done a good job of this. I enjoyed doing it too. It has been a while since i have done poster designs, so that was good to do again, along with the to do lists; something different for a change. All together i think the work has come out really good and i am happy with it, i think as a set it all works together well, the style is consistent throughout and works well in the context it is used. I believe that this would be useful to the first years, i know if i received it i would of made good use of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment