Thursday 30 May 2013

OUGD502 // Personal Branding // Creative CV

I started designing my creative CV when I started to get emails back from studios with responses to me asking for studio visits. 
I wanted to get the creative CV sorted so i could take it along with me to the interviews and be able to hand it out to them at the end. I thought this would be a good idea so that i can give the studio details about myself. 

After looking at different CVs online and looking at the design of various ones, i have taken the ideas and started to think about the plan of my CV. 

After planning out the design and looking at how all the information will fit together on the page, I started to collate it all together and planned out the basic design of the CV. After starting on this design, I wasnt happy with the layout of it and I thought that the information wasn't fitting together right or reading properly.


This design was the first draft of the CV. Here you can see that the information of the CV has been re-arranged and re designed to make the form of it all better. I feel that this design works better for its legibility and readability. The information as a whole reads better as it all runs through better and each section follows each other. 


This is the final design, with all the updated information in each section and the whole thing has been all aligned and laid out so everything is equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment