Monday 27 May 2013

OUGD502 // Personal Branding // Research

Now i am starting to look into my personal branding and promotional pack more and im starting to think about how i am going to create this and design it, i have done some research online to look and see what sort of designs are being used for creative CV's, invoices, promo packs and the other sorts of personal branding. This should hopefully give me an insight into the sorts of things that other designers have done and i can start to think up of some ideas around this. I want mine to be different and something unique, so by looking into what others can do, i can gauge what the standard designs and formats are and try to create something different from this, but still communicate myself as a designer and show what i am capable of.

This research will also help me understand the information and details that i need to include within the different products of my branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment