Thursday 30 May 2013

OUGD502 // Personal Branding // Final Images

After creating both the promotion pack and my personal branding i have taken images of both the elements to show the content and my branding.

Promo Pack.






Personal Branding.






I am really happy with the outcomes of both the elements of this brief. I think i have branding myself well and done something which represents and communicates me as a designer. I think everything i have designed here is very consistent across the whole product range, which i think i have pushed and shown a large amount of products for this. 

I am really happy with my promo pack and i think it is something different from what i have looked at online. I believe that it should do well and hopefully get me some more placements / studio visits with other studios that i send them to. I would like to think that the two i have got i got them without this or any business card, now i have the promo pack and everything else, it should put me in good stead. 

With the business branding, the main accent colour - orange has printed differently to the business card and other elements i printed earlier because i used a different printer and not the ones down with James in the digital print. This was a shame that i couldn't get down there and print them out as everything would be exactly the same, but i can always reprint these. This shows the idea of my branding, which you can see how i am representing myself and communicating myself as a designer.



No comments:

Post a Comment