Sunday 18 May 2014

OUGD602 // Design Influences // Design Areas

Throughout the year I have been working on various different projects which encounted me working within different design areas. Most projects have been within the same areas that I outlined I am interested in.

These are:
- Branding
- Editorial
- Packaging
- Display

- craft
- print
- bookbinding

To show these in a better way I have collected some examples of each design area to show the influences within them that have helped me throughout the year in various projects and helped define my own practice.

Branding









Editorial & Books
























Packaging



















Display













Print

























Bookbinding



















Craft























No comments:

Post a Comment